1. Any inanimate object, by itself alone, did not not have
a mind of its own to create itself. T or F ?
2. Things that do not exist do not have a mind of their own to create themselves. T or F ?
3. The tremendous expulsive force of outward-bound particles from a supposed Big Bang explosion is FAR greater than any exponentially-weakening gravitational force between such particles preventing them from coming together to form stars or anything else. T or F?
4. Extremely-long periods of time alone magically cause generally-harmful destructive mutations in lifeforms to reproductively evolve. T or F?
5. Sudden massive explosion inside an auto-parts junkyard never results in the creation of a brand-new intelligently-designed Mercedes with all the parts present and working all at once, and similar explosion inside a printing factory never produces a copy of the KJV Bible. T or F?
6. The time span during which Christ created lifeforms on planet Earth was six seconds, minutes, hours, days [Heb. yom], weeks, months, years, decades, centuries, or millennia? ___________
7. According to Genesis chapter one, were the sun and stars created first, or instead Earth, created first?_____________
8. According to Genesis chapter one, did lava, or instead did water, cover Earth's outermost surface?__________
9. The oldest person recorded in the Old Testament was a man, or a woman?________
10. According to the Jewish calendar, the historical date of the creation of Adam and Eve was (at least approximately) 5777 in relation to the Gregorian-calendar year of 2017 A.D. T or F?
11. The Global Flood which Noah and his family survived (but which destroyed many dinosaurs and myriad other lifeforms) by being inside a specially-constructed Ark, covered all the highest mountains on planet Earth (such as Everest, if it existed back then) according to Genesis 7:19, and all types of people on Earth were offspring of Noah and the seven members of his immediate family (with reference to First Peter 3:20). T or F?
12. It is your intention to eternally be in favor with and accommodating to the benevolent Creator (in Heaven) instead of being in disfavor and rebellion against and forever separated away from the benevolent Creator (in Hell, suspended in outer-darkness while tormented by invisible flames of the Lake of Fire, as described in Revelation 14 and 20 in the New Testament of the Holy Bible). T or F?
13. What loosened non-chignoned or non-ponytailed body entity is the priest supposed to unbind on a woman suspected of committing adultery in RSV's or NASV's Numbers 5:18? __________
14. The person of either gender who was the wisest on record in the Bible was ___________
15. For what Hebrew male did the sun stand still?__________
16. Who was the strongest person of either gender on record in the Bible?__________
17. What body part is shameful to publicly expose according to Isaiah 20:4?__________
18. Was Tamar wearing a sleeveless, or instead a multi-colored gown, according to RSV's or NASV's [not KJV's] translation of Second Samuel 13:18?______________
19. The nakedness and shame of what specific body part(s) is the virgin daughter of Babylon in RSV's Isaiah 47:1-3 ordered to uncover? __________
20. Which Bible book is named after the person who was in the lion's den?____________
21. What body part(s) are not to be publicly unshod according to RSV's Jeremiah 2:25? _______
22. The four males-named major gospels of the New Testament are ____________, ____________, ___________, and _________
23. What male-named angel appeared to Mary the mother of Jesus?__________
24. In Luke 1:36, the male John in the womb is referred to as a son, or instead an embryo?________________
25. In Luke 1:41 and Luke 2:16, male John in the womb and male Jesus in the manger are each referred to as a babe, or instead a fetus?__________
26. Jesus produced wine from water at Cana for guests to get drunk with. T or F?
27. Were jealous disbelieving jews, or instead Pilate, mostly to blame for Christ's lynching and murder? _____
28. Of Christ's disciples, the male tax collector was _______________, the rock was ___________, the beloved was _________, the guileless was ______________and the male traitor was ___________.
29. In view of RSV's Song 7:5, do the churches of God regard a woman's sensuous mopheadedness sufficient as a prayer covering, according to First Corinthians Corinthians 11:13-16? ____
30. The age in years of the girl Jesus resurrected, and number of years the woman afflicted with the flow of blood according to Luke 8:42-43, was _______.
31. According to First Corinthians 11 and 14, MEN are the head of the home, and_________should keep quiet in church.
32. According to First Corinthians 6:9-10, will [homosexual] effeminate and sodomites inherit the kingdom of God?________
33. Do older and more reliable English translations of the New Testament inform us in First Corinthians chapter 7 that it is good for a man to not touch, or instead to not marry a woman? __________
34. The instruction for woman to be dressed modestly in decent clothing and not exercise authority over men is found in chapter two of the first, or the second, of Paul's New Testament epistles to Timothy?_____________
35. According to the KJV-only translation of First Timothy 5:14, should younger women, or instead younger widows marry and bear children?__________ ________
36. According to the KJV-only translation of First John 5:7, the three who bear witness are the _______, the ____, and the _______ _________.
37. How many epistles are attributed to John?__________
38. What New-Testament book was written anonymously? ____________
39. What New Testament book states that we are justified by works and not faith alone and that Paul's delight was in the Law of God?____________
40. What New Testament book states that we are justified by works not by faith (i.e. belief and trust) alone?___________
41. The two-person antichrists of Beast and False Prophet are found in what New Testament book?_________________
42. The Tribulation period after which Christ returns to resurrect only Mark-of-Beast-rejecting beheaded saints mentioned in Revelation 20:4-5 and begin His Millennial Rule at His Second Coming at Armageddon is ____ months long.
43. The duration of confinement for the Beast, False Prophet, Devil, demons, and impenitent immoral majority of humans on the broad and easy road to the Outer-Darkness Lake of Fire is a fraction of a second, three days, 60 days, 90 days, one year, 10 years, 20 years, or instead forever?___________